Tuesday, June 18, 2013

34 weeks and counting

Hi sweet active baby girl.  You are moving around like crazy and I can feel you primarily on my right side... kicking, jabbing, and sometimes rolling over.  I can lay back and just watch you put on a show behind my belly wall.  It's so fun and yet so crazy because I feel like I don't have ANY control over my body anymore. I'm going to miss feeling you so often but I'm anxious to meet you and to hold you in my arms. 

I had my Dr appointment yesterday and Dr said you are still growing PERFECTLY.. right on time! He believes you are head down with your back along my left side and all your hands and feet along the right... bingo! Your heartbeat seems strong and steady and I couldn't ask for better news. I often wish there was a little window I could open and close to take a peak at you.. but I probably wouldn't get much else done. I am hoping you come about 2 weeks early like your sister.  If that is the case, I expect you to come in a little over a month.  Daddy won't let me believe this, but I continue to do so. I'm hopeful. :)

I Love you baby girl
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Getting so close. Any day now! I'm so glad that you picked Lyla - LOVE that name. Good luck girl.

    ReplyDelete