Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2 week checkup

The last 2 weeks have been so great!  You have been a perfect little angel and Eden is so happy to have you in our family and to be sharing our attention. You are a great eater and love to be in my arms.  In fact I rarely can set you down without you wanting some love from me! Eden kisses you everytime she see's you and does a little happy dance around you.  I love to see this and can't wait for you to be the best of friends.

You are so strong and can already hold your head up. You focus in on certain things and you looks so alert and strong.  You rarely cry and are quick to be consoled once you do cry.  We are enjoying every minute with you. Even our sleepless nights. :)

We took you to the Dr. yesterday and they were amazed by your growth.  It didn't surprise me, cause you seriously would eat all day if I let you.  I call you my little avatar cause you love to stay connected to me. :)  Here are your stats from the visit

Age: 2 weeks
Date: 8/2/13
weight: 7lbs 13oz (35%)
Length: 20.3" (50%)
Head Circ: 36.9cn (91%)

You are growing fast and steady and I kind of wish you would slow down! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment